LASIK Laser Eye Surgery (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Laser vision correction is an alternative to glasses and contact lenses that can help you see clearly, more naturally.
The concept behind laser vision correction is straight forward — reshape the front of the eye to change its focusing power to match your requirements for clear vision.
Laser eye surgery has now developed to the point where not only can it provide you with the same vision that glasses and contact lenses do, but in many cases, can provide you with an improvement on what glasses and contact lenses provide.
- Is a painless procedure, performed under local anaesthetic eye drops only (no injections required)
- Vision is changed immediately
- Adjustments can be made quite readily, if required
- Recovery is quick, with little pain associated
- Live free from a life of blur and dependence on glasses
At Perth Laser Vision, you will always find the latest in leading edge technology and surgical techniques. Dr Phillip McGeorge is dual Fellowship trained, with over 25,000 successful laser eye surgeries, and is more experience than any other Perth eye surgeon.
Finance Full Amount
Check out our quick and easy Set Me Free™ Payment Plans using MacCredit. You can set your preferred weekly payment and term. No deposit or early payout fees, the choice is yours – from as little as $25 per week*
Specifically designed for clients having Medical & Cosmetic treatments
- Payment plans for 100% of the cost of laser or lens implant surgery
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our Consultants
- Up to 7 year terms
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online