We currently remain open for all consultations. Laser eye surgeries and lens implantation surgeries are continuing as normal.
- We are currently maintaining social distancing in our waiting room.
- All laser eye surgeries and refractive surgeries performed in Dr McGeorge’s theatre at Murdoch continue to operate as normal.
- Surgeries performed in hospital by Dr McGeorge are still able to continue.
- Contact registers are mandatory at most businesses and venues to help with contact tracing. The WA Government’s SafeWA app provides an efficient and safe way to record contact details. Signing in is mandatory when entering the hospital.
Please DO NOT ATTEND, if you:
- Are currently positive for Covid
- Are deemed a close contact
- Have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing, fatigue, or any cold/flu-like symptoms.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.